The launch of Selena Gomez’s Rare Beauty makeup line has been a long time coming. The young singer was inspired by her years in the spotlight, and decided to create a line of beauty products that promotes self-expression and support for mental health.
The line breaks away from unrealistic beauty standards and encourages people to love themselves for who they are, regardless of skin color or hairstyle.
The singer has been working with major names in the industry to make her own cosmetics line.
Selena Gomez revealed that she wanted her brand to empower young people by inspiring them to feel beautiful.
She urged her followers to get involved in helping the brand grow and be successful.
Here are 5 things you must know about Rare Beauty
1. Through its sales, one Rare Beauty will contribute annually to the Rare Impact Fund. The Rare Impact Fund is an initiative ensures that young women and men receive excellent mental health care free of prejudice.
2. Rare Beauty do not market their makeup range as “clean.”
3. Rare Beauty products are thoughtfully formulated, strictly tested, and made to comply with global regulations regarding safety and quality.
4. Rare Beauty is cruelty-free, vegan, and certified by PETA.
5. Rare Beauty offers an inclusive collection of foundation shades and shade concealers to their collection. They have a 48 types of foundation shades as well as a 48 types of concealer shades.
Rare Beauty products are available in Australia now.
This is great news for those who want to purchase these items, as they can now do so with ease.
It is important to remember, though, that not all products will be available at every location. So, be sure to check ahead before making a purchase.